Home » Glimpse of Me » I stay up…

I stay up…

noceur

 

My routine,since I’m unemployed and still looking for a job, is very domesticated. I mean I merely got out of house probably 90% of my time spent staying inside the room, open my brother’s netbook and do all the surfing. The remaining 10% goes to community whereabouts, church day and/or high school buddies meet up.

I do not waste so much of my calories since I’m all in the house and that’s why I stay up late at dawn usually. What I do is watching anime English dubbed, new or old, stalking some other blog sites, visit youtube, and the list goes on.

I’m not effective and productive during daytime or even early morning. I’m all eyes at evening or midnight especially when there’s moon [full] outside. I adore watching and observing, only when it’s clear, Earth’s sky at night.

A very good night!

 

12/28/15 16:07PM

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s